Sheep Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
Our range of sheep vitamin and mineral drenches and bolus’ are designed to maximise sheep and lamb performance.
A specially designed balling gun for the administration of Cob-I-Sel.
Unlock performance potential with this specific trace element and vitamin supplement for cattle and sheep.
- Large areas of the UK are cobalt and selenium deficient, practices such as liming and pasture improvement have exacerbated this situation
- Cobalt is essential for growth and development of young stock and has important implications in ruminant fertility
- Animals deficient in cobalt and selenium will substantially under perform
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 also contains additional vitamins A, D, E and B1 for added performance potential
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 should only be fed to animals requiring an additional source of these elements
Contains: Propan 1,2-diol, cane molasses ,amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
Calves (4+ weeks) – 5ml
Yearlings – 10ml
Mature – 15ml
A slow release 25-day cobalt supplement for finishing lambs that also delivers iodine, selenium and multi-vitamins. Cob-I-Sel is available with or without added copper
COB-I-SEL 25 has been developed specifically to help maintain optimum cobalt levels in rapidly growing lambs finishing at grass and produce quality carcasses at finish. Its formulation also makes it ideal for targeted use during the ewe’s production cycle, such as at pretupping or around lambing.
- The majority of UK grazing is cobalt deficient, particularly if it has been improved with practices such as liming
- Cobalt is required for rumen synthesis of vitamin B12 and vitamin B12 is required for energy production
- There is very little storage capacity in the body for cobalt and Vitamin B12, so the animal relies on a daily intake from feed, forage or grazing
- If forage or grazing is lacking in cobalt, animals become cobalt deficient very quickly, and may suffer from the resulting condition known as pine
- Pine will cause poor growth and wool quality in lambs resulting in small lambs with poor body condition. These lambs will take far longer to finish resulting in significantly increased days to slaughter and inferior carcass quality
Contains: Cobalt, iodine, selenium, multi vitamins and (copper)
How To Use
Lambs 1 x micro bolus
Ewes 2 x micro bolus
Administer from five weeks of age
A rapid energy boost for small, weak and growing lambs.
Nettex Lamb Kick Start is a glucogenic energy source to aid the elevation of blood glucose levels in weak lambs. The addition of key ingredients in this supplement ensures it is especially formulated to support lambs in the critical first few days of life.
- Lambs are born with just enough energy to stand and suckle, but this energy runs out quickly
- Lambs that don’t get up and suckle are at risk from hypothermia and death
- Easy to administer Lamb Kick Start supports fading lambs with rapidly available energy, aiding suckling.
Contains: Propan 1, 2 diol, cane molasses, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
25 feeds per 100ml
- Robust 10ml or 30ml auto drencher
- Metal body with accurate settings
- For sheep and cattle
- Includes spare parts and tubing
Packed with nutrition, Sheep Conditioning Drench is a high quality, high specification vitamin and mineral drench.
Sheep Conditioning Drench is formulated for use in ewes, rams and lambs and is ideal for use at critical points in the year to ensure animals are in the best condition possible.
Nettex drenches all contain collate technology.
This technology utilises a fast working energy carrier system that delivers optimum nutritional value when it is most required. Providing nutritional value into the bloodstream maximisng effect and minimising waste. This ensures weak and poor stock get a healthy start to life to provide maximum profitability.
Nettex Sheep Conditioning Drench is available with and without added copper.
Contains: Propan 1,2 diol, cane molasses, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
Nettex Twin Lamb Solution is a fast working, energy complex for ewes carrying multiple lambs. A 45ml dose will provide a ewe with the energy she requires quickly. Exhausted ewes can show improvement in only a few hours.
Contains: Propan 1, 2 diol, cane molasses, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
45ml per feed
10 feeds per 450ml