General Sheep Health Products
Our range of sheep health products including lambing Lubricants, Disposable Gloves are necessary for times such as at lambing.
Disposable Examination Arm Length Gloves
- Suitable for all rectal examinations and artificial insemination
- 95 cm length
- One size fits all
- Supplied in a dispensing box of 100 gloves
Note: Glove colour may vary.
Nettex Footmaster is a concentrated disinfectant spray for the effective support of livestock foot health.
- Foot conditions in livestock are not only a health and welfare issue but also have a significant impact on growth and production
- Prompt and effective application at the first signs of a condition with Nettex Footmaster will rapidly support foot health.
Nettex Foot Rot Shears
- Multi use, lightweight foot shear is designed for small hands
- Narrow pointed blades reach hard to access areas
- Low foaming, easy to use and suitable for all livestock and horses
- Will cleanse and condition the coat, skin and pores to improve health and appearance
- Contains cosmetic grade ingriedents
An easy to apply antibacterial topical cream for application to skin lesions.
- Sheep and goats particularly lambs can suffer from a disease characterised by scabby lesions around the mouth and nostrils
- This is commonly seen in young lambs and their ewes and in older lambs in late summer
- This is not usually a severe disease, but the lesions can become secondarily infected
- Flexible multi-purpose use cohesive bandage
- Easy to apply, self-adhesive, water resistant and lightweight
- Combines softness, strength and durability
- Non-slip offers support and protection
- No compromise in quality
- 10cm x 4.5m (stretched)
An immediate, antimicrobial skin cleanser.
- Fast acting, broad spectrum, antibacterial skin cleansing liquid scrub
- Kind to the skin, and suitable for use all over the body
- Surgical scrub can be used for any application where hygiene is of paramount importance; including veterinary pre and post-operative procedures
Directions for use:
After wetting hands with water, apply approximately 3.5ml of Surgical Scrub and rub in thoroughly for one minute, add a little extra water to develop a lather and finally rinse off with running water.