Hardware & Tools
Our range of practical tools such as Dagging Sheep Shears and Fencing Equipment are useful items to have on the farm.
Galvanised metal hand bowl/ feed scoop with beaded edge and robust wooden handle.
- Leaves both hands free for hammer and staples
- Will strain any type or gauge wire including barbed, plain and electric, sheep/pig mesh and all types of netting
- Straining to fixing no more than 30 seconds
- Will not damage the surface of the wire
Nettex Foot Rot Shears
- Multi use, lightweight foot shear is designed for small hands
- Narrow pointed blades reach hard to access areas
- Robust 10ml or 30ml auto drencher
- Metal body with accurate settings
- For sheep and cattle
- Includes spare parts and tubing
The Rutland Electric Fencing Battery Lead and Clip with straight terminal (spade connection) consists of crocodile jaws made from stainless steel for long life.
The Rutland Electric Fencing Earth and Live Lead Set consists of crocodile jaws made from stainless steel for long life and a set of leads for fence and earth connections that fit all battery models.
The Rutland Electric Fencing ESB202 is a wet battery-powered fence energiser. Best for containing sheep, cattle and horses, also ideal for exclusion of nuisance species. Pulse indicator light and low battery indicator light. Crocodile clips with stainless steel jaws included.
- 1.7 Stored Joules
- Heavy duty case
- Wall or post mountable
- Fence line indicator
- Fence earth and battery leads included.