Horse Joint Care
Our range of horse joint supplements are designed to help horses maintain healthy joints and muscles to maximise mobility and flexibility.
- A natural blend of fish oils and rapeseed oil
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Fed daily it will help to reduce overall stiffness and promote healthy coat and skin condition
- All round dietary supplement that can be fed to young stock, veterans, competition horses and breeding stock
Directions for use
Horses and Ponies: Feed 15-30ml per day mixed with feed
Larger Horses: Feed 30-50ml per day mixed with feed
Key Ingredients: Blend of Cod Liver Oil, Blended Fish Oils and Rapeseed Oil.
- Bio-available molecules of Glucosamine and Chondroitin to ensure higher absorption into the bloodstream
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are key building blocks of cartilage and are needed for both maintenance and help protect joints from wear and tear
- Can be fed to horses of all ages and disciplines to help maintain healthy joints and muscles in later years
- Supports and maintains muscle elasticity and flexibility to give optimum performance
- Anti-oxidants to aid muscle recovery
Directions for use
Horses and ponies in light/medium work:
Horses up to 15hh: Feed 25g per day.
Horses over 15hh: Feed 30g per day.
Ponies up to 14.2hh: feed 20g per day.
Hard working & performance horses:
Horses up to 15hh: Feed 30g per day.
Horses over 15hh: Feed 35g per day.
Ponies up to 14.2hh: Feed 25g per day.
A heaped (20ml) scoop dispenses approximately 15g.
Key ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride (>99% purity), Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid, Curcumin extract, Bromelain, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Glycine, Glutamic acid.
A complete all round molasses based vitamin and mineral feeding block lick that supplements dietary requirements which may be lacking in everyday feed and forage
- Contains selected supplements to help maintain healthy joints
- Feel all year round as part of your joint care regime
Direction for use
As with any new feed, introduce gradually into the diet before allowing free access. Ensure adequate forage or grazing is always available. Daily intakes may be up to 400g per head – this is influenced by other feeds available, forage quality, work load, age and size.
Molasses, Protein, Minerals, Trace Elements, Vitamins, Diamond V Yeast Culture, Glucosamine, Methysulfonylmethane (MSM), Cod Liver Oil and Vitamin C.