Sheep Foot Care
Our range of sheep foot health products including Foot Rot Shears and Antibacterial Sprays are designed to prevent and manage foot problems such as sheep lameness.
A concentrated disinfectant spray for the effective support of livestock foot health.
- Foot conditions in livestock are not only a health and welfare issue but also have a significant impact on growth and production
- Prompt and effective application at the first signs of a condition with Nettex Footmaster will rapidly support foot health.
- High quality stainless steel
- Comfort grip wooden handle
An on-the-spot, powerful trigger spray application providing a triple level solution to a range of foot problems in sheep and cattle.
LAMELESS Ready To Use incorporates a combination of nontoxic antibacterial actives to rapidly kill the bacteria that can be associated with lameness problems, and an effective reinforcing agent to help support foot health.
- Foot rot in sheep and digital dermatitis in cattle are two of the most prevalent and costly foot health conditions on farm
- Application at first sight of the powerful formulation contained in LAMELESS Ready To Use can help provide effective support for foot health on farm
Contains: Benzalkonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, glutaraldehyde.
- Flexible multi-purpose use cohesive bandage
- Easy to apply, self-adhesive, water resistant and lightweight
- Combines softness, strength and durability
- Non-slip offers support and protection
- No compromise in quality
- 10cm x 4.5m (stretched)