Sheep Foot Care
Our range of sheep foot health products including Foot Rot Shears and Antibacterial Sprays are designed to prevent and manage foot problems such as sheep lameness.
Nettex Footmaster is a concentrated disinfectant spray for the effective support of livestock foot health.
- Foot conditions in livestock are not only a health and welfare issue but also have a significant impact on growth and production
- Prompt and effective application at the first signs of a condition with Nettex Footmaster will rapidly support foot health.
- High quality stainless steel
- Comfort grip wooden handle
An on-the-spot, powerful trigger spray application providing a triple level solution to a range of foot problems in sheep and cattle.
LAMELESS Ready To Use incorporates a combination of nontoxic antibacterial actives to rapidly kill the bacteria that can be associated with lameness problems, and an effective reinforcing agent to help support foot health.
- Foot rot in sheep and digital dermatitis in cattle are two of the most prevalent and costly foot health conditions on farm
- Application at first sight of the powerful formulation contained in LAMELESS Ready To Use can help provide effective support for foot health on farm
Contains: Benzalkonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, glutaraldehyde.
- Flexible multi-purpose use cohesive bandage
- Easy to apply, self-adhesive, water resistant and lightweight
- Combines softness, strength and durability
- Non-slip offers support and protection
- No compromise in quality
- 10cm x 4.5m (stretched)