A ready-to-use, trigger-spray disinfectant that kills a wide range of micro-organisms found on farm.
- Many common conditions caused by microorganisms can be cleansed with quick and effective disinfectants such as Bactocyde
- The formulation is kind to skin and suitable for use on all livestock including horses
Contains: Benzalkonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, glutaraldehyde and iodine
Nettex Calf Colostrum is an easy mix colostrum blend sourced from Johne’s, IBR and EBL free herds.
Formulated for new-born calves to provide nutritional, energy and health support when no or insufficient maternal colostrum is available. Calf Colostrum provides energy, protein and probiotics to support health and growth. Feed when no or insufficient maternal colostrum is available.
- Provides the energy and protein boost that is in maternal colostrum
- Contains pre and probiotics to help support healthy gut development and function
- A smooth and consistent product that is easy to administer
Contains: Concentrated bovine colostrum, whey protein powder, coconut oil, hydrolysed wheat protein, egg protein, vitamins and minerals
- 1.5 litre ridged polycarbonate bottle suitable for microwave sterilising
- Quality non-vac rubber teat designed for calves and other large livestock
- Neck size also accommodates lamb non-vac teat
SALE – Best Before March 19
A rapid energy boost for weak, small and unthrifty calves.
When calves are struggling give them a boost with Nettex Calf Kick Start. Calf Kick Start is a source of energy and nutrients for unthrifty, sick and scouring calves. Calf Kick Start is ideal for weak newborns struggling to stand. Ideal for use in newborn calves through to 3 months old.
- Calves that don’t stand and suckle (dam or bottle) soon after birth are at risk
- Easy to administer Calf Kick Start helps get calves up and suckling vigorously, quickly
Contains: Propan 1, 2 diol, cane molasses, vitamins and minerals
8 feeds per 240ml
Substantial pair of cattle hobbles used for limiting the spread of the hind legs
- Made from very strong cotton web, fully adjustable with antichaff inners for comfort
- Joined by a length of heavy gauge chain or fixed cotton
Packed with nutrition, Cattle Drench is a high specification vitamin and mineral drench for calves, yearlings, cows and bulls.
Specifically formulated to give cattle a nutritional boost at key times of year, Cattle Drench provides an immediately available source of glycogenic energy, vitamins, amino acids and trace elements to help support health and yield, ensuring animals are in the best condition possible.
Drench calves/yearlings to help support liveweight gains, administer to cows to help counteract calving stress and weight loss and drench bulls to help support energy, condition and fertility.
Nettex drenches all contain Collate technology.
This technology utilises a fast working energy carrier system that delivers optimum nutritional value when it is most required. Providing nutritional value into the bloodstream maximisng effect and minimising waste. This ensures weak and poor stock get a healthy start to life to provide maximum profitability.
- Forage provides a large proportion of the diet of many cattle and is often lacking in essential minerals and trace elements
- Imbalances and deficiencies of minerals and trace elements can have adverse effects on live weight gains and fertility
- Nettex cattle drench can help balance forage shortfalls and ensure adequate status
Contains: Propan 1, 2-diol, cane molasses, vitamins, amino acids and minerals
How To Use
Calves – 1-3 months – 15ml, 3-6 months – 20ml, 6-12 months – 30ml
Yearlings – 40ml
Cows/Bulls – 60ml
Unlock performance potential with this specific trace element and vitamin supplement for cattle and sheep.
- Large areas of the UK are cobalt and selenium deficient, practices such as liming and pasture improvement have exacerbated this situation
- Cobalt is essential for growth and development of young stock and has important implications in ruminant fertility
- Animals deficient in cobalt and selenium will substantially under perform
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 also contains additional vitamins A, D, E and B1 for added performance potential
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 should only be fed to animals requiring an additional source of these elements
Contains: Propan 1,2-diol, cane molasses ,amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
Calves (4+ weeks) – 5ml
Yearlings – 10ml
Mature – 15ml
- Insecticide for professional use against flies, midges, wasps, gnats, mosquitoes and other flying insects
- Ready to use contact killer
- Permethrin based, Dairy Fly Spray will kill insects on contact and is suitable for use in dairies, milking parlours and other farm buildings
60ml disposable non-sterile syringe.