Insecticides, Fly Repellents & Pest Control
Our range of insecticides and fly repellents are designed to repel nuisance insects in the housing area and on the animal.
To control flies indoors. Transparent glue strips for attaching to windows.
- Insecticide for professional use against flies, midges, wasps, gnats, mosquitoes and other flying insects
- Ready to use contact killer
- Permethrin based, Dairy Fly Spray will kill insects on contact and is suitable for use in dairies, milking parlours and other farm buildings
- Powerful, fast acting insecticidal spray formulated to kill most flying and crawling insects
- Safe for using in food preparation and livestock areas, it destroys flies, mosquitoes, blowfly and maggots
- For use only as an insecticide, as a surface spray and space treatment.
Contains: Tetramethrin, Permethrin, d-Phenothrin and Pyrethrums.
- Effective blowfly repellent
- Combination of two fly repellents, an antibacterial action to clean and disinfect minor wounds, and easily absorbed oils and lanolin’s to provide long term repellent action whilst soothing irritation
- Each application leaves a weather resistant film
- Ready-to-use Permethrin based insecticidal powder
- Combines a rapid knockdown and kill with a sustained residual activity
- Especially effective against lice and fleas it will also kill most crawling and flying insects
For use on hard porous and non-porous surfaces, soft furnishings, pet bedding, skirting boards, inside door frames, animal houses and sheds.
- Ready-to-use contact killer with residual activity
- Targets species such as, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, ants, gnats, cockroaches, earwigs, midges, beetles, lice, bristletails, silverfish, fleas, moths, mites and ticks
- For use in and around buildings and yards including dairies, milking parlours, animal houses
- Suitable for commercial premises such as food storage areas, refuse tips and greenhouses
Can be used on hard porous and non-porous surfaces.
- D.E.E.T based, non-greasy, readily absorbed fly cream
Combined with Lanolin and Glycerine to keep skin soft and prevent from drying out
Can be used around sensitive areas such as eyes, nose, ears, muzzle, and teats
- Ideal for use in all conditions and acts as a barrier in adverse weather
- Food-safe aerosol insecticide for use in dairies, kitchens and other food preparation areas
- High quality formula targets pests including flies, wasps, mosquitoes, moths, fleas, lice and cockroaches
A rapid knockdown insecticide in an aerosol format. Specifically formulated to kill common mites (red, depluming and northern mites) in poultry houses, arks, coops and outbuildings etc.
Total Mite Kill Spray is effective against house flies, blow flies, small dung flies, lice, fleas, wasps, mosquitoes and moths.
Migrating mites will be controlled as its long-lasting residual action penetrates deep into crevices where mites burrow.
How To Use
Use once a month throughout the year, especially during winter to destory dormant mites. Continue to use to prevent and control mite infestation during the warmer months when mites are prevalent.
Spray inside the coop deep into nooks and crannies where mites burrow. It can be used on hard porpous and non-porpous surfaces.
Simple to use, disposable, outdoor trap – catches up to 20,000 flies.
Does not attract bees. Non-toxic, biodegradable bait, does not contain pesticides.