Cattle Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
Our range of cattle vitamin supplements and cattle mineral drenches are designed to maximise cattle performance.
Packed with nutrition, Cattle Drench is a high specification vitamin and mineral drench for calves, yearlings, cows and bulls.
Specifically formulated to give cattle a nutritional boost at key times of year, Cattle Drench provides an immediately available source of glycogenic energy, vitamins, amino acids and trace elements to help support health and yield, ensuring animals are in the best condition possible.
Drench calves/yearlings to help support liveweight gains, administer to cows to help counteract calving stress and weight loss and drench bulls to help support energy, condition and fertility.
Nettex drenches all contain Collate technology.
This technology utilises a fast working energy carrier system that delivers optimum nutritional value when it is most required. Providing nutritional value into the bloodstream maximisng effect and minimising waste. This ensures weak and poor stock get a healthy start to life to provide maximum profitability.
- Forage provides a large proportion of the diet of many cattle and is often lacking in essential minerals and trace elements
- Imbalances and deficiencies of minerals and trace elements can have adverse effects on live weight gains and fertility
- Nettex cattle drench can help balance forage shortfalls and ensure adequate status
Contains: Propan 1, 2-diol, cane molasses, vitamins, amino acids and minerals
How To Use
Calves – 1-3 months – 15ml, 3-6 months – 20ml, 6-12 months – 30ml
Yearlings – 40ml
Cows/Bulls – 60ml
Unlock performance potential with this specific trace element and vitamin supplement for cattle and sheep.
- Large areas of the UK are cobalt and selenium deficient, practices such as liming and pasture improvement have exacerbated this situation
- Cobalt is essential for growth and development of young stock and has important implications in ruminant fertility
- Animals deficient in cobalt and selenium will substantially under perform
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 also contains additional vitamins A, D, E and B1 for added performance potential
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 should only be fed to animals requiring an additional source of these elements
Contains: Propan 1,2-diol, cane molasses ,amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
Calves (4+ weeks) – 5ml
Yearlings – 10ml
Mature – 15ml
A palatable supplement for the freshly calved cow to provide energy, calcium and electrolytes
- The calving period is a critical phase in the lactation cycle
- A successful start for cows and calves is essential
- Calving cows are at risk of dystocia, hypocalcaemia, displaced abomasum and reatined foetal membranes
- Fresh Calver provides:
– Immediately available energy
– Electrolytes to aid rehydration post calving
– Available calcium to help support increased demand
-Vitamin E and selenium to help support cleansing
Contains: Energy, Electrolytes and Calcium
How To Use
1kg in 15-20L of water, immediatley post calving