Nettex Cobalt Selenium B12 Drench
Unlock performance potential with this specific trace element and vitamin supplement for cattle and sheep.
- Large areas of the UK are cobalt and selenium deficient, practices such as liming and pasture improvement have exacerbated this situation
- Cobalt is essential for growth and development of young stock and has important implications in ruminant fertility
- Animals deficient in cobalt and selenium will substantially under perform
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 also contains additional vitamins A, D, E and B1 for added performance potential
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 should only be fed to animals requiring an additional source of these elements
Contains: Propan 1,2-diol, cane molasses ,amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
Calves (4+ weeks) – 5ml
Yearlings – 10ml
Mature – 15ml
Prices include VAT where applicable