An advanced anti-bacterial barrier wound spray that helps soothe and cleanse contaminated minor cuts and scratches
- Keeps the wound moist allowing the affected area to heal naturally from the inside without drying and cracking, gentle on healthy tissue
- Perfect for use on flexible areas that are hard to heal such as knees and hocks
- Helps promotes rapid skin and hair regrowth
- Gentle on healthy tissue
- Suitable for use on all livestock and pets
Packed with nutrition, Sheep Conditioning Drench is a high quality, high specification vitamin and mineral drench.
Sheep Conditioning Drench is formulated for use in ewes, rams and lambs and is ideal for use at critical points in the year to ensure animals are in the best condition possible.
Nettex drenches all contain collate technology.
This technology utilises a fast working energy carrier system that delivers optimum nutritional value when it is most required. Providing nutritional value into the bloodstream maximisng effect and minimising waste. This ensures weak and poor stock get a healthy start to life to provide maximum profitability.
Nettex Sheep Conditioning Drench is available with and without added copper.
Contains: Propan 1,2 diol, cane molasses, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- D.E.E.T based, non-greasy, readily absorbed fly cream
Combined with Lanolin and Glycerine to keep skin soft and prevent from drying out
Can be used around sensitive areas such as eyes, nose, ears, muzzle, and teats
- Ideal for use in all conditions and acts as a barrier in adverse weather
Rated by the British Wool Marketing Board as the best group of marker crayons in extensive weather tests, Sure Sired Marker Crayons are bright, durable and fully scourable.
- Available in six colours: Red, blue, green, orange, yellow and black
- Long life formulation – mark more ewes per block
- Presented in robust plastic containers
- Secure holding mechanism within Nettex ram harnesses
- Will not injure the ewe when worn down
- Flexible multi-purpose use cohesive bandage
- Easy to apply, self-adhesive, water resistant and lightweight
- Combines softness, strength and durability
- Non-slip offers support and protection
- No compromise in quality
- 10cm x 4.5m (stretched)
- Food-safe aerosol insecticide for use in dairies, kitchens and other food preparation areas
- High quality formula targets pests including flies, wasps, mosquitoes, moths, fleas, lice and cockroaches
A rapid knockdown insecticide in an aerosol format. Specifically formulated to kill common mites (red, depluming and northern mites) in poultry houses, arks, coops and outbuildings etc.
Total Mite Kill Spray is effective against house flies, blow flies, small dung flies, lice, fleas, wasps, mosquitoes and moths.
Migrating mites will be controlled as its long-lasting residual action penetrates deep into crevices where mites burrow.
How To Use
Use once a month throughout the year, especially during winter to destory dormant mites. Continue to use to prevent and control mite infestation during the warmer months when mites are prevalent.
Spray inside the coop deep into nooks and crannies where mites burrow. It can be used on hard porpous and non-porpous surfaces.
Nettex Twin Lamb Solution is a fast working, energy complex for ewes carrying multiple lambs. A 45ml dose will provide a ewe with the energy she requires quickly. Exhausted ewes can show improvement in only a few hours.
Contains: Propan 1, 2 diol, cane molasses, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
45ml per feed
10 feeds per 450ml
High quality, easy-mix first day lamb colostrum providing energy and support to weak and small lambs.
Ultra Concentrate mimics the ewe’s own colostrum in every way possible and should be used when no or insufficient maternal colostrum is available.
Contains: Concentrated bovine colostrum (from Johne’s and EBL free herds), whey protein powder, coconut oil, hydrolysed wheat protein, egg protein, vitamins and minerals
Instant cleansing, broad-spectrum disinfectant for use on umbilical cords in newly born livestock.
Contains antibacterial agents, is rapid drying, and is easily identifiable once sprayed.