A specially designed balling gun for the administration of Cob-I-Sel.
Unlock performance potential with this specific trace element and vitamin supplement for cattle and sheep.
- Large areas of the UK are cobalt and selenium deficient, practices such as liming and pasture improvement have exacerbated this situation
- Cobalt is essential for growth and development of young stock and has important implications in ruminant fertility
- Animals deficient in cobalt and selenium will substantially under perform
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 also contains additional vitamins A, D, E and B1 for added performance potential
- Cobalt and Vitamin B12 should only be fed to animals requiring an additional source of these elements
Contains: Propan 1,2-diol, cane molasses ,amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
How To Use
Calves (4+ weeks) – 5ml
Yearlings – 10ml
Mature – 15ml
A slow release 25-day cobalt supplement for finishing lambs that also delivers iodine, selenium and multi-vitamins. Cob-I-Sel is available with or without added copper
COB-I-SEL 25 has been developed specifically to help maintain optimum cobalt levels in rapidly growing lambs finishing at grass and produce quality carcasses at finish. Its formulation also makes it ideal for targeted use during the ewe’s production cycle, such as at pretupping or around lambing.
- The majority of UK grazing is cobalt deficient, particularly if it has been improved with practices such as liming
- Cobalt is required for rumen synthesis of vitamin B12 and vitamin B12 is required for energy production
- There is very little storage capacity in the body for cobalt and Vitamin B12, so the animal relies on a daily intake from feed, forage or grazing
- If forage or grazing is lacking in cobalt, animals become cobalt deficient very quickly, and may suffer from the resulting condition known as pine
- Pine will cause poor growth and wool quality in lambs resulting in small lambs with poor body condition. These lambs will take far longer to finish resulting in significantly increased days to slaughter and inferior carcass quality
Contains: Cobalt, iodine, selenium, multi vitamins and (copper)
How To Use
Lambs 1 x micro bolus
Ewes 2 x micro bolus
Administer from five weeks of age
Combination pack includes orange surgical latex stomach tube and bottle/syringe
Bottle & Latex Tube
- Suitable for feeding the correct amount of colostrum to large lambs without refilling
- Positive pressure can be applied to save time
Syringe & Plastic/Latex Tube
- Used for feeding colostrum to lambs
- 60ml metered syringe to help administer doses quickly and gently
- Latex tube reduces the risk of injury to the lamb during insertion and softens when in place
For large animals. White.
- Insecticide for professional use against flies, midges, wasps, gnats, mosquitoes and other flying insects
- Ready to use contact killer
- Permethrin based, Dairy Fly Spray will kill insects on contact and is suitable for use in dairies, milking parlours and other farm buildings
60ml disposable non-sterile syringe.
- Combines the rapid knockdown of Tetramethrin and effective kill of Permethrin
- High active levels
Contains: Permethrin and Tetramethrin
- Powerful, fast acting insecticidal spray formulated to kill most flying and crawling insects
- Safe for using in food preparation and livestock areas, it destroys flies, mosquitoes, blowfly and maggots
Contains: Tetramethrin, Permethrin, d-Phenothrin and Pyrethrums
- Effective blowfly repellent
- Combination of two fly repellents, an antibacterial action to clean and disinfect minor wounds, and easily absorbed oils and lanolin’s to provide long term repellent action whilst soothing irritation
- Each application leaves a weather resistant film