Horse Hoof Care
Our range of horse hoof care products are designed to maintain and promote horse hoof health including the frog and sole, to nourish dry hooves or provide shine at home or in the show ring.
Kevin Bacon’s Hoof Dressing is a laurel balm for the care and protection of horses’ hooves.
The hoof dressing is a 100% natural product made from animal fat and fresh laurel leaves that have been macerated to release their active substances.
Regular use of the hoof dressing prevents the hoof wall from drying, protects it from the wet, and activates horn growth. All of these properties make it a remarkable product that is used and recommended by all riding professionals.
- Prevents thrush.
- Protects against the wet.
- Restores and maintains a healthy hoof when used daily.
The Magic Brush is a versatile brush that gets your horse perfectly clean!
- Can be used on the coat, legs and hooves
- Mud, dirt and dried sweat can be easily removed
- Massages your horse during grooming
- Removes horse hair from riding clothes and saddle cloths
- Delivers 50mg of Biotin per feed with added vitamins and minerals – key ingredients for healthy hoof growth
- Aids in the formation and strength of Keratin, the protein that constitutes much of the hoof wall
- Also promotes healthy skin and coat – rapid improvement in coat condition
- Easily absorbed for added effectiveness
Directions for use
Horses up to 15hh: Feed 30g per day mixed with feed
Horses over 15hh: Feed 40g per day mixed with feed
Ponies up to 14.2hh: Feed 20g per day mixed with feed
1 rounded (20ml) scoop dispenses approximately 15g
Key ingredients: Biotin, MSM, Linseed, Vitamins A, B6, D3 & E, Choline chloride, Manganese, Zinc, Methionine, Lysine, Cysteine and Brewer’s yeast.
Delivers 50mg of Biotin per feed.
- Delivers 15mg of Biotin per feed
- Provides nutritional support on a daily basis to maintain healthy hoof growth and healthy skin and coats
- Can be fed all year round to horses and ponies who do not suffer from severe hoof conditions to maintain hoof health and keep manes, tails and coats in general good condition
Directions for use
Horses: Feed 30gm per day mixed with feed
Ponies: Feed 20gm per day mixed with feed
Key ingredients: Biotin, MSM, Linseed, Vitamins A, D3 & E, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus, Methionine, Lysine and Brewer’s yeast.
Delivers 15mg of Biotin per feed.
A concentrated disinfectant spray for the effective support of livestock foot health.
- Foot conditions in livestock are not only a health and welfare issue but also have a significant impact on growth and production
- Prompt and effective application at the first signs of a condition with Footmaster will rapidly support foot health.
- Powerful antibacterial and antiseptic formulation that helps dry and reduce discharge from the frog
- Will help maintain a healthy sole and frog all year round
- Helps support foot health when faced with challenging conditions
- Ideal for horses on box rest or living out in wet conditions
- Use once weekly or as necessary to maintain good hoof health
Nettex Quick Gloss Hoof Spray is an easy to apply high shine hoof gloss spray suitable for competition use for a last minute touch up and everyday use.
- Hi-gloss spray for instant show ring shine.
- Quick drying formula, ideal for last minute touch ups.
- No mess, no waste and will not stain or mark white legs or light coloured hair.
- Suitable for all hoof colours and types.
- Prevents school surface or grass sticking to the hooves.
- Ideal for your show bag.
Nettex Summer Hoof Moisturiser is a high quality, breathable cream which aids in maintaining moisture levels within the hoof during the summer months.
- Promotes and works to maintain healthy, supple hooves.
- Breathable formulation to maintain hoof suppleness and aid moisture retention.
- Supple hooves are less likely to suffer cracks, splits and chipping.
- Contains an advanced blend of moisturising agents to help maintain the ideal moisture balance.
- Contains Biotin, Lanolin and Keratin to maintain and sustain healthy hooves.
- Use daily through the summer to promote and maintain healthy hooves.
- Flexible multi-purpose use cohesive bandage
- Easy to apply, self-adhesive, water resistant and lightweight
- Combines softness, strength and durability
- Non-slip offers support and protection
- No compromise in quality
- 10cm x 4.5m (stretched)
- A breathable formulation to maintain hoof suppleness
- Helps protect against cracks, splits and chipping bought on by regular concussion
- Strengthens hooves in their natural development and promotes hoof growth
- Alcohol-free formulation oil that will nourish and protect whilst allowing the hoof to breathe
- Contains antibacterial agents for added protection and to promote hoof hygiene
- Gives an instant show ring shine
- Suitable for all hoof colours and types, will not discolour hooves
- Can also be applied to sole of hoof to condition
- Economical to use, a little goes a long way
- Brush applicator is included for easy application and less mess
- Suitable for daily use, allows hooves to breathe
A tasty horse treat made from quality herds with added biotin.
- Handy sized, fresh herbal flavour treats for rewarding your horse or pony
- With added biotin to support hoof health
- Give 1 or 2 treats at a time for your horse to enjoy
- Includes; balm herb, mint, dandelion, marjoram, golden rod, nettle, parsley, sage, clover, garlic, oregano and rosemary.
The ultimate hoof pick designed with a comfortable rubber grip, strong metal pick and a tough bristled brush.
- Rubber grip on handle
- Strong metal pick for removing dirt
- Tough bristles on brush to clean around hooves
- Hook hole in handle for easy storage
- Lightweight design