Cattle Foot Care
Our range of cattle foot health products including cattle hobbles and hoof knifes are designed to prevent and manage foot problems such as cattle lameness.
Substantial pair of cattle hobbles used for limiting the spread of the hind legs
- Made from very strong cotton web, fully adjustable with antichaff inners for comfort
- Joined by a length of heavy gauge chain or fixed cotton
A concentrated disinfectant spray for the effective support of livestock foot health.
- Foot conditions in livestock are not only a health and welfare issue but also have a significant impact on growth and production
- Prompt and effective application at the first signs of a condition with Footmaster will rapidly support foot health.
- Forged steel Construction
- Designed for heavy duty use
- Soft grip handles
- Interchangeable blades
- High quality stainless steel
- Comfort grip wooden handle
An on-the-spot, powerful trigger spray application providing a triple level solution to a range of foot problems in sheep and cattle.
LAMELESS Ready To Use incorporates a combination of nontoxic antibacterial actives to rapidly kill the bacteria that can be associated with lameness problems, and an effective reinforcing agent to help support foot health.
- Foot rot in sheep and digital dermatitis in cattle are two of the most prevalent and costly foot health conditions on farm
- Application at first sight of the powerful formulation contained in LAMELESS Ready To Use can help provide effective support for foot health on farm
Contains: Benzalkonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, glutaraldehyde.